Thursday, September 9, 2010

The changes that come with the seasons

It's been a while since I've posted anything..life has been good. God has provided us thus far with so many treasures! We bought a house in early July and love it! It was truly a blessing from God and I am thankful every time I walk in the door! I also got a job at River Source Family Center after I finished my internship this summer. I am an official college graduate and am finally done with the student loans! What a sweet release! Matt has been taking over the shop ever since his dad suffered a stroke about 9 months ago. Life has been crazy busy and things have been up and down with the business but God is in control. Well..I would continue but I need to go..more updates soon...

1 comment:

Mollie and Tyler said...

hmmm, it appears as though you have changed your picture, but still haven't blogged.