Monday, January 11, 2010

Finding a precious promise...

I am going to be memorizing a beautiful promise in scripture but haven't picked a verse out yet..Does anyone have any suggestions? It could be a passage as well, but I would love for suggestions from all of you wonderful people.

Having a morning routine so far has proved to be "ok." I will admit, getting up and doing something makes me feel a lot better, now I just have to get in the routine of setting time for daily devotions. I guess I thought I was the only one who struggled with getting up in the mornings but after reading this post, I was so encouraged about what I have started to do with my exercise routine. Other people struggle in getting themselves out of bed as well but doing it feels

WONDERFUL!!!

I am so excited to see how I will be feeling in the next few weeks and look forward to be renewed both spiritually and physically!

No comments: